News & Media
All the latest news and updates from Melissa Gollan.
- 2020 - current. Enquiries for private commissions & themed event work still welcome, whilst I am undertaking some additional expansive arts education, exploring 'Creative Arts Therapies' as another compliment to my love of art, people and the relationship between mind & body.
- 29 FEB-17 MAY 2019 - Solo Exhibition - Little Mali art space opening, Rainbow Bay, Gold Coast.
- 28 MAY-28AUG 2015 - FEATURE ARTIST - SYDNEY EXHIBITION benefiting the Sydney Children's Hospital Foundation.
- MAY 15 Feature Article in Sydney's online Publication 'Weekend Notes.'
- FEB 15 Launch of my newly combined 'eGallery & Website.'
- SEPT 14 Opening Night 25/9/14 - International World of Wearable Art Festival, Wellington, New Zealand.
- SEPT 14 Participation in the Annual Nundah Village Art Show,13-14th Sept.
- AUG 14 Invited to partake in major Solo Exhibition at Sydney Children's Hospital - Opening May 2015.
- AUG 14 Invited to partake in the Annual Nudgee Art Show - Dimensions NC.
- AUG 14 Participation in the Bulimba Art Auction & High Tea
- MAY 14 Representation with David Hart Galleries - Noosa & Mooloolaba
- MAY 14 Submission to the Annual Brisbane Churchie Art Show
- MAR 14 Work entered for the annual Asia Pacific 'Clifton's Art Prize.'
- NOV 13 Melissa Gollan donates artwork for the PA Hospitals 'Art for Spine' charity Art Auction.